Our friends belief in a global movement. They support us to do something good.
These persons have given their commitment to support Volunteers’ Help with their competences on voluntary bases. Here are our friends who work for us in their free-time, on voluntary bases:
- Christoph Edelmann, strategy and managing director at Mediaman in Mainz,
- Jochen Fritz, interim strategy consultant from Wiesbaden,
- Anthony Horyna, creative director at Hakuhodo in Frankfurt am Main,
- Adrien Caparros, interim project manager from Frankfurt am Main,
Task Force “Legal & Finance”
- Dipl.-Kfm. Stephan Winkler, certified public accountant from Dortmund,
- Dr. Jan Müßig, jurist for copyright from Mainz.
Board of Advisers
- Carmen Sönchen, dialysis nurse from Dortmund,
- Dirk Rohr, personell board at Die Continentale from Dortmund,
- Nadine and Michael Behnke from Dortmund,
- Svenja and Jakub G. from Dortmund,
Special thanks goes to mediaman, digital agencybased in Mainz, Boston and Shanghai for providing us meeting spaces and catering during our strategy sessions and their commitment to develop the extended website, which will be produced in the next time.
By the way, many people have committed to support us already. If you want to help us with your skills and passion on voluntary bases, please check here.